Broken-out Section Scope

I have a broken-out section in a assembly drawing. There are some components that I do not want to show as sectioned. How do I do this?

With a section view I can do this by selecting the section view, clicking the 'more proporties' button and then use the 'section scope' tab to pick the components that I don't want to have cut.

I can't find a section scope tab anywhere with my broken-out section. Is this possible?

Rob

p.s. using SolidWork 2004

Reply to
cadman_357a

I would do a configuration which contains the cut and use that view in the drawing. In the drawing, properties--> hide/show components is also quite usefull sometimes.

-Tonius-

Reply to
Tonius