Section Scope Problem

I have a view that is a cross section of a assembly. When in properties of the section view under the section scope tab I selected a part that I actually wanted sectioned. The part is now shown as a non section part in the section view. To my knowledge all I have to do to section the part again is go back into the view properties section scope and click on the part, but when I do that the part does not go back to a section. Is there something that I am doing wrong ?

Thanks Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

I think what you are seeing is correct - it's your interpretatino that is off a bit. The section scope tab includes items that you do NOT want to be cut and to make the cut again, delete them out of that tab. Make sense? If not, come back again.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany