Cross section hatch?

I cannot seem to make changes to hatch settings through "tools", "options", "system options", "Drawings", "Area Hatch/Fill".

I make changes and it doesn't affect the hatch on a cross section in the drawing. The only way I can change the hatch properties is to double click each hatch.

What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
dlevy

If the option you referring to is grayed out then it is because you have a material picked at the part level. Change the material at the part level or edit the material & change the cross hatch of that material by creating your own material.

Otherwise remove the material from the model & then the option you talk about will not be grayed out. The option is actually under TOOLS-->

OPTIONS -- DOCUMENT PROPERTIES --> MATERIAL PROPERTIES --> AREA HATCH FILL

you will have to do this on each part in your assembly. Otherwise continue your current method.

Hope that helps. Steve T.

Reply to
SteveT