Can't not AutoHatch in Section view SW2006

Sorry for the poor grammar, but all my section views are coming in "auto hatched" even though it's unchecked in the 'Section Scope' when placing the view and also in the feature tree when I select the view after it's placed. None of the parts have materials assigned, setting the Area Fill/Hatch in the System Options to None has made no difference, all parts come into the drawing with ANSI131 hatching...

...any ideas on how to turn off hatching aside from selecting every face?

Reply to
hayduke