Section view question

Is it possible to use a holl callout on a section view? I can't seem to make it work. Also I can't rember how to remove the tangent edges on my section view when the drawing is created. I removed them by hiding them but I want them to not show up at all.

Thanks Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

Your section views take the setting on tangent edges from the parent view at creation. You should not have to hide them individually. If you right click on "white space"(an area that would not select any portion of a part) in the view or right click the view in the design tree RightcClick Menu>Tangent Edge>Tangent edges Removed This should remove all the tangent edges in a view. If you want the to be off in a new drawing by default you will have to setup your template that way.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich