Alpha-Triworks at it again

Once again, Alpha-Triworks is attempting to bill me for a subscription to SolidworksDeveloper.com which I cancelled two years ago. This time I avoided losing any cash, as I neglected to update my PayPal information.

Reply to
That70sTick

At what point does something like this constitute harrassment?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

It's frustrating.

I emailed the webmaster and got no response.

Last year I found it was because the website had been sold, and the previous owner apparently didn't deactivate subscriptions. I can't account for this time, as my subscription has been cancelled for over a year now.

Reply to
That70sTick