Drawing Specific

Hello,
I have been trying to create an assembly that will auto update when a
field is filled in on the drawing. I would like to enter the height &
width of the main component of the assembly in the drawing and then
have the assembly update all dimensions relating to that part. Is this
possible to have a dimension specific callout for a part? If so, how
do I do this?
Reply to
prm811
If I understand correctly, I would think you could import the model dimensions that you want to be able to change from the drawing, and in your instance, change them there. For this functionality to do what you then want to happen, the model has to be built to have everything else be tied to those 2 dimensions and update after a rebuild. Should work.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany