another notebook thread

I've been looking on-line at different options. I know that the notebook of choice for SWX users seems to be the Dell M60-due mainly to the nvidia grphics they sell with it.

I have a preference for AMD-based systems. Sager and a couple of others sell notebooks with AMD processors but every one of them has an ATI Radeon graphics card. Is there some reason for this due to the chipset? Anybody have a source for AMD-based notebooks with the nvidia graphics cards??

Just wondering.......

jk

Reply to
jk