Mate probs

Sometimes I have gone back into an old assembly but the mate paperclip icon is blanked out so I cant click on it. Therefore I cant add and mate or even edit. The mate in the designtree is empty.

Have I done something to the assembly to disable the icon?

Reply to
john gaskell

Hello John-

Check to see if the Assembly has been opened "Lightweight". If so, disable this mostly useless option.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Check to see if the config is exploded. If so, collapse, then mate, then re-explode.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Sorry, my bad. It looks like Mates can be edited in Lightweight mode.

Devon

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in news:4422b6e5$0$32073$ snipped-for-privacy@titian.nntpserver.com:

Also check to make sure you're not editing a part in the assembly.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I agree. If that does not work, then activate the exploded view and then collapse it again. I've had to do this a few times.

Deb

Reply to
Debbie Dowding