flat pattern from surface body.....

Hi all, I created a part from a conical section combined with a Loft..... I knited the surfaces together and now I have a solid body containing only the solid, and a surface body containing the solid and surface knitted together. The problem is that I cant seem to make a flat pattern from the surface body. I wish I could attach the part file so that people could see what I mean.. Any and all suggestions would be welcome.

Cheers,

Colin S

Reply to
Colin.Slade

Boeing have been developing a drafting/modelling system with Catia v5 that will produce finished models from various inputs. Its called Knowledge Based Engineering.

Drawings are a thing of the past in most major aerospace OEM's

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans