Flat Pattern Bend Line Visibility

I am having problems getting sheet metal flat pattern bend lines to stay visible. I can get the tangent lines to show but not the bend lines. I highlight the Flat-Pattern - Bend Lines in the feature tree and selecting SHOW. They highlight in the flat pattern view but don't stay visible. When I hover over any bend line, it highlights again but doesn't stay visible. SW2009 SP2.0. Any ideas?

Reply to
Terry Robb

Do you have sketches shown under the View pulldown?

Reply to
KMaren