re: flange on the edge of the bend

Hi

I am looking for some info if this flange is possible to model as sheet metal feature in SW2007

it is a flange over the edge of the bend

I was trying but SW does not allow me to select the edge for flange, at the end I modelled it as a solid feature but I need to suppress it before unfolding and it will not show up on the unfolded flat piece.

Any iedas on this , is there any way to model it as sheet metal ?

regards

Michal

Reply to
kopa

Would the weldment feature work to give you what you need?

Matt

fcsuper