Matt Lombard SW2007 Bible

Mr.Lombard, I wish to extend my sincere appreciation for the excellent reference Solidworks 2007 Bible- I bought it online and recieved it
today, and just perusing through it's pages I can see there is far more imparted than I found in other similar manuals and tomes in the past. Clearly, well worth every penny. Thank you for your time in making this reference possible.
On May 4, 1:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Given what I see, I am impressed, and I only bought mine at Barnes & Noble just literally 30 minutes ago.
Given that I "donate" $1600 or so in CASH every year for maintenance fees, your book is a literal bargain at around $45.
Thanks - Bo

Mine is on it's way, I ordered it on Wednesday...hope it is all I've heard because "I NEED HELP!"............;-)