Solid Professor and Matt Lombard team up

Matt and Solid Professor have teamed up - Link to the Advanced Surfacing course at Solid Professor.

Might have to stretch my training budget and get this, I'd be sure to learn something.

John Layne

John Layne

"I've never seen any evidence that Matt Lombard is a surfacing expert as Dave Ptak claims" - Jon Banquer - July 19, 2007

Reply to
brewertr

SolidWorks 2007 Bible "the content is just superb!" - Jon Banquer - Aug 8, 2007

"Suggest you start recommending someone lay out $50 and buy the SolidWorks Bible as well as giving the pages in the SolidWorks Bible where the issues they are raising are covered." - - Aug 19, 2007

"I would strongly suggest you buy The SolidWorks Bible. It will give you many insights into how SolidWorks works" - - Aug 19, 2007

Reply to
brewertr

I see you missed the subject again.....you really should try to concentrate Jon.

You said Matt "bored people" with his book....then I copied your posts where you contradict yourself (as usual) where you say his book is "Superb", where you "strongly recommend" and "strongly suggest" someone buy it.

Your just pissed off at Matt because he posted:

"Example of something that will get removed: My name is Jon or cliff or Neil or any one of their aliases." - Matt Lombard -

Jon, "I prefer a rational discussion between people who really use the software. You prove on a regular basis that you can't be rational, and you have never said anything that makes me believe you have more than a passing familiarity with SolidWorks." - Matt Lombard -

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

"A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing." Jon Banquer

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer

- May 21, 2006

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer - Aug 2007

"SolidWorks is consuming every available minute of my learning time right now." - Jon Banquer - Aug 12, 2007

" I dropped out of high school to pursue my dream of making a lot of money and never went back" - Jon Banquer - Dec 28, 2002

"I'm the kind of person who doesn't learn very well reading pure theory. I get bored really quick." - Jon Banquer - High School Drop Out with ADD, posted July 22, 2007

"make the video interesting like you did for the razor. Without a practical real world example like the razor I find myself losing interest quickly." - Jon Banquer - High School Drop Out with ADD, posted Aug 3, 2006

"What you have shown is how "clueless" you and other engineers are" - Jon Banquer - High School Drop Out with ADD, posted - June 30, 2007

"Most engineers and posters to this forum are hardly professional" - Jon Banquer - High School Drop Out , posted June 2 , 2006

"Obviously I don't think" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006

Reply to
brewertr

IGNORANT = jon bonquer

Reply to
ms

"OneCNC looks good." - Jon Banquer - Aug 31 2003

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005 "OneCNC is so bad that it can't be sold" - Jon Banquer - June 30,

2007

"Your the embarrassment to this newsgroup when it comes to your CAD/CAM posts. If you don't know shit why not just shut up until you are willing to take the time and learn ???" - Jon Banquer - Jan.

14, 2003

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer - Aug 2007

"SolidWorks is consuming every available minute of my learning time right now." - Jon Banquer - Aug 12, 2007

"The program has changed so much in ten years that I'm still way behind where I need to be."

- Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

Reply to
brewertr

Someone who can't see it's a shortage of machinists willing to work for operator wages.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

You have been criticizing SolidWorks and SolidWorks users for the past

8-9 years posing as an expert. Only recently did you admit you don't know the program and only just now are you attempting to learn. The irritating part is while your learning your still trying to pose as an expert where all you are doing is posting your crib notes, parroting your lessons without understanding them.

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." -Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

"I've never seen any evidence that Matt Lombard is a surfacing expert as Dave Ptak claims" - Jon Banquer - July 19, 2007

"Obviously I don't think" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

The OP was:

Did you read the authors notes?

It's a simple question Jon, has nothing to do with what's on the cover. You obviously don't want to answer that simple question because it doesn't support your position and you weren't smart enough to read it in the first place.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer

- May 21, 2006

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005

"Since I've had to use this piece of crap " - Jon Banquer - June 30, 2007

Seems pretty straight forward, what don't you understand?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

You really need to concentrate on the subject.

You made a statement that the $25 myigetit SolidWorks course is comparable/equal to the $650 SolidProfessor videos you bought.

If they are indeed equal as you say then your spending $650 where you could have paid $25 doesn't seem smart on your part.

So in your own words you're either an idiot for paying $650 for a $25 course or you were wrong about the myigetit course price/content.

So which is it?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

"I dropped out of high school to pursue my dream of making a lot of money and never went back" - Jon Banquer - Dec 28, 2002

"I'm the kind of person who doesn't learn very well reading pure theory. I get bored really quick." - Jon Banquer - July 22, 2007

"make the video interesting like you did for the razor. Without a practical real world example like the razor I find myself losing interest quickly." - Jon Banquer - Aug 3, 2006

"Obviously I don't think" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006

Reply to
brewertr

They are all quotes from you, anyone can check them, I even give dates so they can easily be searched.

So exactly how am I lying and how am I misquoting you?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

You have our positions reversed Jon but you seen to be too stupid to realize it.

"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer

- May 21, 2006

SEE?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

I worked and hired Machinists in San Diego and never had a problem hiring. How many Machinists have you hired or been asked to hire while you worked as a machine operator in San Diego?

I said the people complaining and telling you there is a shortage are more likely unable to hire machinists for operator wages.

You refuse to answer a simple direct question material to subject. What YOU think the pay rate is for a Journeyman machinist in San Diego? The follow up question would be how much your sources are offering.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Won't be long before Haywood comes out to play.....LOL

Reply to
brewertr

What machinists jobs in San Diego have gone unfilled Jon?

Reply to
brewertr

You continue to refuse to answer a simple direct question material to subject. Why?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr