19 inch electronic rack model

Hi all,

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, a good model of a 19" electronic rack? Height is not a major issue. It's just for a conceptual view. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Nick

Reply to
nbprice

A company that sells racks maybe?

Reply to
Bo

Try

They have most of there enclosures in .stp format. I use them quite a bit Don't know if they have what your looking for but check them out..

stubs

Reply to
St

= search gives lots of suppliers. Some might have solid models.

Reply to
Bo

Reply to
FrankW