19" rack model?

I think I remember someone here saying they had a 19" rack enclosure model they were willing to share. I just need it for illustrating a product for a client ? not for manufacturing! So as long as the basics fit the EIA standards - would be great!

Thanks Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

I would suggest getting the free cd from Emcor, they have all of their rack's in 3d as step files.

Reply to
Thomas

That would be nice, except they do not support international requests (I am in Switzerland). If you have the CD, Maybe you could send me some examples by email. It would be helpful within the next week ? ideally.

Thanks for the help and suggestion! Daniel

Reply to
learning

If you have a look at the Dataracks range, I have all the 303 Elite range modelled

We designed this cabinet system for Dataracks a couple of years ago and have all assemblies and parts. I cannot share complete assemblies due to contractual reasons but if you have a particular view you need to show your product in I may be able to help out.

Regards Simon

Reply to
Simon Miller

My mind must be in the gutter SHEESH!!!

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I had to re-read my post...

ah yes... You are thinking about deer season right?

Some things one just does not share....

;-)

Reply to
daniel

That's it Deer season.....Yeah, Deer season.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Hi Simon,

Best for me is to have a model as I will need it for rendering. It does not need to be complete as all I really need for the visualisation is the outside and main vertical rails in front. A 12, 18, or 24U would be fine. Or if you have somthing from the FP series, that would also be super.

Thanks if you can help! Daniel

Reply to
daniel

Corey,

I think Paul S. has a rack modeled on his site. Looks a little bigger than

19" though, maybe 38D,,,

Mark

Reply to
MM

I think this is going to be difficult, the assemblies are 100's of parts and squeezed and zipped come in at 200MB. I am also unable to give you the assemblies as dataracks do not want the manufacturing information to be given away! If you can think of a way forward, fire away!

Simon

Reply to
Simon Miller

Being that the origional poster was a man I suspected he was refering each ones circumference which would mean you would need like a 56M or something that would be a special order. LOL I don't have any models of "rack" holders let alone in that size.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Daniel see if your IT could setup a temporary FTP or something. I realize this may have already crossed your mind, but you never know.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Save the assy as a part......there You've got options for how much You wanna show...and it sure would bring the filesize down

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Reply to
FrankW

I completely understand. No problem. I will just wack out enough of what I need for the rendering. Thanks for the try!

Daniel

Reply to
learning

Excuse the "learning" name on the message - just trying a new newsreader, and forgot to change the defaults... as you see, I am learning something every day :-)

Reply to
daniel

Ah yes... the IT department... I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and what do I see? the... IT department, Sales department, Purchasing department, HR department Cleaning Department guy who pays the bills department oh yes... and somtimes I get to see the Design department toooooo :-))

Have not achieved that level of wisdom yet Corey. One of these days, when I manage to actually show what I do on my website, I may achieve a state of FTP nirvana too :-) Seriously, I do hope to add that in the comming months. Would be nice!

Reply to
daniel

You guys could try passing it through messanger or something it will still take forever bit it is a possibility.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Daniel

Usually,our clients will provide the disign draft of the racks for us checking.We are a network cabinet supplier in China.If you or your friends need any of our products,please contact me directly.My mail address is snipped-for-privacy@ivyt.cn and my phone number is 0086-188-67876785.

Cheers Isabel Yang

Reply to
m1175382276