Structural Blocs for SW

I am looking for structural files/sketches for I-beams, angles, tube and other items, I did not locate anything through Ryerson or Central Steel. Where can I get these without having to draw them all the time, Also looking for a good source of predrawn hardware preferably in Metric. What do you guys use. Help I'm new and lost! Thanks Rod

Reply to
Rod

Send me an eamil to one of the addresses list at

and I will send you some of what I have...

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

Rod, have you looked at the stuff that comes with Toolbox? Most of what you are asking for would be there, and what isn't you can create by modify/save the existing stuff.

Reply to
Bob Hamilton