Model request

Hi all,
I'm undertaking a lunchtime and teabreak project to model up a radio
controlled model aircraft. I was wondering if anyone knew of, or would
be willing to share an engine model? Something around about .21 or .25
size would be really good. I've seen the .049 cox engines on
3Dcontentcentral, but they are a bit small for what I've got in mind.
many thanks
Keith Kerwin
Reply to
Daquifsta
If you're willing to take a an existing model as a starting point, maybe you could look into the models in the SPECapc SolwidWorks benchmarks. That engine is for a car, but might be a good launching point for a believable representation of an airplane engine (and a good mass approximation).
Reply to
Dale Dunn