Model Request: Military Pilot's Helmet

I'm looking for a military pilot's helmet; specifically the HGU-56P model. Other models may be useable.

I've googled and looked at some 3d model sites but they mostly seem to be geared for gaming.

The model doesn't have to be free, just fairly accurate for vision gear attachment layout.

Any links or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

Reply to
rmchugh