Model Seminar........Request Input

My clubs model contest is coming up, and I have again been asked to do a seminar. We run seminars during the judging, so people have something to do instead of just standing around waiting.

Two years ago Ken Hartlen and I did a seminar on Motorcycle Detailing, and last year I did one on Airbrush Care, Cleaning & Types.

This year I have two weeks to get one together......so I have decided to go abroad and ask fellow modellers for help.

The topic I have selected is...........THE FINAL DETAILS, WHAT SEPARATES A FIRST PLACE MODEL FROM THE OTHERS.

I would like everyone's input, and everyone will be credited for their input. Please submit any tips, tricks, comments, judging criteria or anything related to the subject to the group and please send a CC to me at snipped-for-privacy@colosseum.com.

Thanks in advance.

Andre N. Bouchere

Reply to
André N. Boucheré