Does anyone know a source for a good fastener library?

We are looking for a standards based fastener library that we can check into PDM. Free, Purchase or otherwise.

Yes we can populate our own with toolbox but thats really a pain.

I would prefer a library that can be useful after the BOM is moved to MRP for purchasing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did i mention some overnighted smoked Salmon?

Thanks

Reply to
hvogel

John R. Carroll

Neville Williams

ideal parts.com??? nice.. too bad there is nothing on the website showing how to GET the parts.

odd

Reply to
David Bellis