Does anyone know a source for a good fastener library?

We are looking for a standards based fastener library that we can check
into PDM. Free, Purchase or otherwise.
Yes we can populate our own with toolbox but thats really a pain.
I would prefer a library that can be useful after the BOM is moved to
MRP for purchasing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did i mention some overnighted smoked Salmon?
Thanks
Reply to
hvogel
John R. Carroll
Neville Williams
ideal parts.com??? nice.. too bad there is nothing on the website showing how to GET the parts.
odd
Reply to
David Bellis