fastener library help requested

Hey there,

We are a multi user SW shop and we are looking for a solution to solve the PDM-MRP fastener management issue. I have deceided that we will populate a project in PDM with all standard fasteners we may ever use. I hope to do this with out configurations, toolbox or a large amount of manual labor.

Does anyone know of an available database for fasteners. We are not particularly interested in building a dbase from toolbox or going to mcmaster every time we need a fastener file.

I actually would prefer to get a dbase from a fastener vendor who could in turn fill my order.

Does anyone have any comments on how to go about this?

Thanks

Reply to
hvogel