fastener library help requested

Hey there,
We are a multi user SW shop and we are looking for a solution to solve
the PDM-MRP fastener management issue. I have deceided that we will
populate a project in PDM with all standard fasteners we may ever use.
I hope to do this with out configurations, toolbox or a large amount of
manual labor.
Does anyone know of an available database for fasteners. We are not
particularly interested in building a dbase from toolbox or going to
mcmaster every time we need a fastener file.
I actually would prefer to get a dbase from a fastener vendor who could
in turn fill my order.
Does anyone have any comments on how to go about this?
Thanks
Reply to
hvogel