Sheet metal Snap-Fit

I know this is not the place to ask this question. But most of the guys working on sheet metal using solidworks use this forum, So I just wanted to get in touch with them.

I am working on sheet metal enclosures. The problem is that I want to reduce the no of screws used in sheet metal assembly but for that I will have to move to snap-fit. I dont have much idea about snap-fit attachment. So any of you guys can give me some suggestions, that will be great.

Thanks guys for the help.

Vishal

Reply to
perecy

You might want to take a look at something like this. We're probably going to start using this option in certain cases on our products.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney