does anyone know?

Does anyone know where I can obtain a 240 VAC, 3000-4000 W low watt density ( 20wcm2) tubular immersion element made of 304 or 316 stainless steel or inconel. The maximum outer diameter is 18 inches.

formatting link
krbjhvee at

Reply to
HÃ¥ken Hveem
Loading thread data ...

Yes, I know.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

How about a spa heater element? They're folded up into a compact shape that fits inside a 2" or so diameter tube, but are 240V and in the right ballpark for power. An electric hot water heater element may work too.

Reply to
James Sweet


formatting link
A search on TGA gives

Part Number: 411740000 Description: TGA2307 240V 3000W IMMERS EATER

One has to sign up to get a price.

Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA

Reply to
Bill Kaszeta / Photovoltaic Resources

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.