Anyone know this

Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone has bought anything from this place:

Regards Per

Reply to
Per Kristensen

HobbyLink Japan? A number of us have. Based on my limited experience, they are quite good, if a bit slow at times.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone has bought anything from this place:

Regards Per

Reply to
Per Kristensen

I have, and can recommend them wholeheartedly. I've never had any problems, and they're very customer-oriented. Cheers, Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

HLJ is a great place to buy from, never had any problems with any of the 12+ orders I've placed with them over the past 10 months.

HTH, Todd

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

Yes. Very reliable. Just keep in mind that they're not an "order today, get it tomorrow" kind of retailer. It can take several days for them to pprocess an order, longer if they don't have it in stock. Don't expect speed, especially if you order something that's hard to get or that's so popular they can't keep up with demand.

Before you order anything, read all the info on their site about shipping charges, payment methods, availability, how to place orders, etc.

Reply to
Wayne C. Morris

Never had a problem ordering from HLJ. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Yep. Good folks. Decent prices. They rock.

Reply to
EGMcCann