Anyone know this person?

Hi Folks,

In my endeavor to find an RC build from egg cartons or foam meat trays, I came across this on Google...

But alas, the person's website is down :(

If anyone knows who this was, and if there's a mirror or a new copy of the site, please let me know...

Looks like the ISP is in west central Florida (according to the main page), so I assume the person lives in or around Thonotosassa, Florida...

TIA Steve

Reply to
Steve

It seems to be up now. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

keep trying ! Maybe its isp domain is routed to his home PC.

TM

"Steve" schreef in bericht news:Xns97127FFF5F6EDstevemorleysorg@199.175.106.247...

Reply to
dingo

Try sending Gene an email:

gene.carr 'at' verizon.net

Reply to
David Hopper

-OR-

Google has the site pages cached from back in January. The images don't show, but you could match them up from your search.

Also there was a thread by him on RC Groups:

Hope that helps a bit...

Reply to
David Hopper

Hi,

Since some of you were able to view it, I'll keep trying at various times throughout the day and see if I can hit it at the magic time :)

I'll also see about E-mailing him, and I'll check out the forum postings too.

Steve

Reply to
Steve