Anyone know Whirlybird ?

Does anyone have reliable and verified contact information for Whirlybird?

Thanks

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Take a look here. Some background, plus an address:

Look about half way down.

The only store I know that sells the kits is Aviation Megastore. I think the decals are more widely avaiable.

Simon M.

Reply to
Simon M.

Reply to
Gondor

On a sort of side note. I seem to recall a show on T.V. in the late

50's that was called "Whirlybirds". As I remember this was two guys with one of the very early helicopters like they used for ''Mash'" They had lots of adventures and went on all sorts of -Dangerous- rescues too.

And ALL within the confines of a half-hour show too. The show was just Sooo Great. Well I was really little at the time as well.

This dates back to the time of -Highway Patrol- with Broderik Crofferd

-(spelling)

Anyone else remember this one , Hmmm

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

I do sort of remember repeats of that show or one similar, I am looking for a model company though, small cottage industry company in the UK

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Yep. Do you recall "Ripcord"? That was one about a group who parachuted into trouble and rescued people. Ken Curtis (Festus Haggins of "Gunsmoke") was in that one and was probably the only time I heard him speak plain English.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yep. Do you recall "Ripcord"? That was one about a group who

LOVED that show, along with Sky King.

Reply to
Curt

I think you just loved Penny. :-)

Reply to
Willshak

"From out of the clear blue western sky......"

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Hey , it's the SONGBIRD ...... ! ! !

Geeeze , I sure hope that was the name of the Plane

... cyberborg ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000