Does anyone know Taylor West?

I bought a Cearmark Porterfield Collegiate at the NEAT Fair, from a fellow named Taylor West. He said he was from Massachusetts. He said he had forgotten the cowl for the plane and would mail it to me. I gave him some money just to insure I would get it.

Well, it's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't received anything. Does anyone fly with this man? I didn't get any more information about him, only that he lived in MA.

Bill L

Reply to
Bill Lederer

You gave someone money and didn't even get an address or phone number???

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Hey Paul, I have your number...Do I need to call you to get an answer about my bearing??

Reply to
Bob Severance

I answered you twice.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Thanks anyway. Three people game me his email address on EZone.

Bill L

Reply to
Bill Lederer