Does anyone know Taylor West?

I bought a Cearmark Porterfield Collegiate at the NEAT Fair, from a
fellow named Taylor West. He said he was from Massachusetts. He said
he had forgotten the cowl for the plane and would mail it to me. I
gave him some money just to insure I would get it.
Well, it's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't received anything.
Does anyone fly with this man? I didn't get any more information
about him, only that he lived in MA.
Bill L
Reply to
Bill Lederer
You gave someone money and didn't even get an address or phone number???
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
Hey Paul, I have your number...Do I need to call you to get an answer about my bearing??
Bob Severance
Reply to
Bob Severance
I answered you twice.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
Thanks anyway. Three people game me his email address on EZone.
Bill L
Reply to
Bill Lederer