3D Plane for TH .75?

Hi, I am looking for a good 3D plane that I can use my Tower Hobbies .75 two-stroke on. I was thinking of an Uproar or U-Can-Do 3D, but would like your recommendations as well. I would like to do harriers, hovering, blenders and the like.

Thanks!

Reply to
Trowelfaz

You want to stick a .75 on an Uproar?? I don't think so! That airframe calls for a .40 or .45 :-)

MrBonk

MrBonk

Didn't Tower, at least at one time, make a .60 size Uproar???

-- Morris Lee snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net remove x's to reply

Reply to
Morris Lee

They have an Uproar .60 that I was considering, but am leaning to the U-Can-Do 3D instead, but was wondering what else in that size is good for

3D.

Reply to
Trowelfaz

The U-Can-Do 3D is available in 60 size. With a big flat prop, the 75 should have plenty of power for anything you can make the plane do.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell