Which profile plane?

I am looking for a profile plane that will do 3d aerobatics. I have
been told the Tower Fun Fly 51 is good as well as Ohio Model Planes
and Morris. My question is which one? Tower and OMP only had a
couple planes each, but Morris has a huge number of planes. Morris
seems to specialize in profile planes, but they are also more
expensive. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks in
advance.....Dean
Reply to
Dean
Sig has the Fazer and Ultimate.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
The Morris the Knife is an excellent profile for beginning 3D piloting. It hovers well, knife-edges well and does everything else well. It is also available in an ARF version, which saves considerable time and costs about the same as building the kit.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
also the Carl Goldgerg 330 extreme
Reply to
mk
Morris Hobbies Profile Hots. I'm a Hots fan from way back in the 70s. Great little plane, and different than all the sameo-sameo profiles. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver