Looking for an Cargo plane which is plastic

Hello my name is chris and i was wondering if anyone knows of where i could get a Cargo plane which is plastis because i am only really at the stage of intermediate to beginer. I had got a foam plane and i crashed it in the first day because of a sudden wing blew it over and i couldn't get control of it and it crashed and so i am a bit werry of flying foam planes. So if anyone knows of where i can get a plastic cargo plane (something like a transporter Quad) but anything would be greatfull. thanks

Reply to
chris.hammermeister

try a c5

Reply to