Plane planes

While looking for various models for FMS I ran accross a "Guppy" and variations thereof on the

website.

I am rather interested in modeling this plane and I was wondering if anyone knows of a kit or construction plans for this model. It looks like something to relax and fly on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Reply to
Roy Minut

Robert Bauer

Was that supposed to be Plane Plans or Plain Plane, or Plane Pain?

Reply to
Sport Pilot

Thanks, found it I looked there before but managed to overlook the plans somehow!

Reply to
Roy Minut