pilot (ok) models american distrubutor?

Is there an american distributor of pilot models (also known as ok models?) The udisco website (a canadian hobby shop) shows the glider kit I'm looking for "tommy" as being available but they haven't answered my email query regarding the kit. Is there an american distributor of the pilot line - not the pilot/lazer line apparently the "ok" models are different. I did a quickie google search which didn't yield any american source. Any ideas? Udisco doesn't seem to have a sterling rep when it comes to internet orders for the stuff I've read so far. Thanks Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Altech Marketing/MRC

Google for ok models first listing

Reply to
O4U2P

I didn't find the "tommy", but most all OK kits seem to be here... The "tommy" might be an older kit (?)

Reply to
Joe D.

Funny, when I tried that, below is what I got from Google. The OK models referenced there is not the Pilot series but the Japanese ARF company that used to be very popular but got real expensive after a fire at the factory.

OK Models 3D Cap ... The appreciated OK Models line of Almost-Ready-to-Fly planes has recently been re-released in North America through Altech Marketing/MRC with a very strong ... members.dca.net/mcquaide/Anders/OK_Model_3DCap.htm - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

Send mail to snipped-for-privacy@eam.net with questions or comments about this ... Tuesday, Wednesday, 12pm - 7pm CST Thursday, Friday 12pm 9pm CST. Saturday

12pm

- 5pm CST, Closed Sunday and Monday. OK Models DJ-3. ... OK Models Ducted Fan Engine. ...

- 9k - Cached - Similar pages

! Modeling on the Internet Online Magazine- (Risqué is OK No ... ... Salman, (India). Eric Urscher, (Troy, New York). All original Model Expose Photography Text and Graphics Copyright© 1995 Virtual Voyage, Inc. All rights reserved. ...

- 23k - Cached - Similar pages

ok models - Girls - Hausfrauen - Model - [ Translate this page ] ok models - Girls - Hausfrauen - Model. Sie suchen nach:ok models. sex bilder ok models SEX mit ok models ok models unzensiert Gallerien ... erotik-palast.ourlinks.de/ok-models.html - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

RT Models - Ducted Fan Jet Kits for the Model Enthusiast ... We are a MRC/Altech dealer stocking OK Models line of DF Kits and Toki .18 fan units. FA-18's and F4D Skyray ARF's added to products page. ...

- 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Google for MRC