O.S. 91S II / Hangar-9 PTS ??

I'm looking at the Hangar 9 PTS P-51 Mustang (ARF version). The engine in the RTF version swings a 10.5x4 3-blade prop. I know the .91 Surpass is oversized per the 'recommended' engine size, but... is this too much engine for this plane? I've read in other posts the Revolution engine might be a bit undersized. Any recommendations for a prop to use with this engine/plane combination? I could even go to a 4-blade prop. Would and 11x6 4-blade prop be a good choice? Is this too little prop for the engine? I'm not sure how much ground clearance is there for a larger diameter prop.

Thanks much!

Reply to
sedawk