3d plane kits

I am looking for a 3d plane kit that I had several years ago, it was a simple .50 size kit that was a big fat wing, mounted on a carbon fiber rod with a bid tail section, I wish I could remember what the name was, it was a great flying plane. Any ideas?

Reply to
jim

Sounds like a large Richochet, can't remember any other details.

Reply to
John Hollinshead

Reply to
Copper

actually the "richochet" sounds familiar, is it still made and who makes it if it is.

Reply to
jim

Gentlemen, that is it! I need to find one, i just found a picture of it on the web and that is what I am looking for. Thanks,

Reply to
jim

If it's any help, the Ricochet was sold by Hobby People...

-- Morris Lee

Reply to
Morris Lee