.36 size 3D profile kit/ARF?

I've been thinking about giving the 3D bit a spin and happen to have a spare Thundertigre .36 2C with a MACs muffler looking for a home. Most of the planes I've seen are for a .46-.50 2C, but I'm looking for something a little smaller - along the lines of a Sig Fazer, but built for 3D. Any recommentations?

TIA

Reply to
Tom Simes

You've almost exactly described the Hangar 9 Tribute .36 profile ARF:

It's reported to be very quick building and my LHS has them on the shelf for $79.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Thanks Ed,

I'd independently come to the same conclusion and had my LHS put one on their weekly Horizon order for me. Should have it in a week with no shipping charge - gotta love my LHS :)

Reply to
Tom Simes