Is anyone here really a locksmith?

Reply to
cashcroft

words. I

well thought

here but even

right now) I

figures that you would agree phil :-) (birds of a feather)

Reply to
"Keyman

Phil, I am looking forward to the NHLA sponsored event in October and would like to see the Sprinter with all of the state-of-the-art locksmithing goodies. BTW, I know KEYSENTINEL very well and I'll introduce you to him. He is one of the sharpest and most successful businessmen in this industry, but he prefers to keep a low profile. He has been observing locksmith chat rooms for quite some time looking for potential employees of a caliber capable of taking over one of his established business enterprises. Sadly, he told me that he would most likely have to continue his search outside of the lock industry to find technically qualified and psychologically stable candidates with good people skills and solid business experience.

On another subject, I'm surprised that KEYMAN is not already in Milwaukee for the Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Celebration. The Milwaukee fun started today!

I know that he would just love the aroma and thunderous ear splitting vibration of thousands of pathetic people in their forties and fifties desperately seeking to recapture their youth while searching for the Biker's Holy Grail at the Harley-Davidson plant. Those sounds and odors are sure to blend well with those of the local breweries, tanneries, and don't forget the Cheese, Sauerkraut, Ambrosia Chocolate, Red Star Yeast and Usingers bratwurst factories. A little known fact about the characteristic "barking exhaust note" emanating from Harley engines is that it was originally developed to mask the sibilant plosions normally caused by the flatulence producing diet of most bikers. Just the thought of the "high-class spectacle" in Milwaukee gives me goose bumps. :-)

If KEYMAN decides to visit "Gag City" he could also visit BBE, but he will have to BHOB because BBE does not drink alcoholic beverages. (One of his big problems too. No wonder he is so anal-retentive and humorless.) He really is not the biker-type anyway. He's a little too fastidious about his appearance. Gee, I wonder what brand of hair spray BBE uses to keep his gray hair looking so adorable? If KEYMAN is lucky, BBE might be willing to arrange a tour of Master Lock and show him how the tumblers dance on the assembly line. Golly, the prospect of a trip like this sure has all the makings of a once-in-a-lifetime "star-studded leather" senior journey of discovery at the pinnacle of the curb. :-)

Reply to
Putyourspamnere

October and would

locksmithing goodies.

to him. He is one of

industry, but he prefers

chat rooms for quite

capable of taking over

told me that he would

lock industry to find

candidates with good people

already in Milwaukee for

Milwaukee fun started

I have been riding Hd's for 38 years but don't need to go to Milwaukee with all those posers. Its a rip-off event anyway.

ear splitting vibration

fifties desperately

Biker's Holy Grail at

to blend well with

the Cheese,

Usingers bratwurst

"barking exhaust note"

developed to mask the

producing diet of most

Milwaukee gives me

you really have the wrong impression of most bikers. they come from all walks of life. professional and non-professional.

BBE, but he will have

sorry to burst your bubble, I do NOT drink alcoholic beverages either.

humorless.) He really is

about his appearance.

his gray hair looking

arrange a tour of

assembly line. Golly,

of a

of discovery at the

economical words. I

well thought

folks here but even

have a

right now) I

Reply to
"Keyman

Discovery Channel has had some shows on Harleys lately.... Perhaps he should go back and LOOK at the clientel that IS buying the HD's...they did, and the $ income average for the 'biker' of today is scary... lawyers, MD's, and the like...IE-PROFESSIONAL people...At one convention, they took a survey, and the average income was in the $80k range...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

sorry, forgot... IF he IS looking for help-he may be sharp and all, but, if I was THE MOST desirable person on EARTH for him to hire, and he offered me a job, I would decline in a heartbeat, and NEVER ask salary at all... It would not matter in the least... --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Shiva wrote: > sorry, forgot...

I'm sure you'll agree that where there is no wisdom, a fool is very self-important and self-satisfied. Mindful of that, it's a cinch that "The Destructor" (and yet to be proven "Regenerator") who "is what he is", and a few of his peers, can safely ignore the prospect of ever being placed in a position to decline a lucrative job opportunity from a multi-millionaire.

Reply to
LortnocLock

I dont care HOW rich the guy is....

  1. MONEY does not make the person a 'good employer'. usually the converse...
  2. to ME, IMO, having a ' good attitude' about other people counts FAR MORE... I worked at a place, lasted a year, and quit... GREAT PAY...nothing hard, etc... they just had a single 'quirk'... you did a job, and before the job went out the door, they disassembled it, 'to make certain it was done right'.... they trusted NO ONE... and wondered why nobody would work for them...or at least for very long. Shortly thereafter they went broke, too- but, they were a 'great place to work', they thought

I grew up in the 'old school', of sorts... your word and the way you treat your fellow man matter MORE than who you think you are or how many $$ you got in the bank... his words' HERE', and using no OTHER criteria, rub me the 'wrong way' its as simple as that. so.. not a problem...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Shiva? You must be a hard headed red skin like me? Grandma Passion Flower shot my Grandpa, a crazy French trapper and bootlegger in the heart with a

10 guage after he came home one morning and preceded to beat her brains in about 50 years or so back. I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't work for him for a million a year plus benifits. Your thinking is just like mine on the subject. I've worked for a few rich folk myself. One use to say "He who has the most toys in the end wins". That job didn't last long, what a jerk. I know a lot of powerful people with money. I like one. He walks around in blue jeans and drives an old truck, 83 GMC. Never uses fancy words in conversation.
Reply to
Glen Cooper

Now THAT was funny!

I hope they have something about the Harley celebration on TV for you so you can see how wrong you are. Heard on the radio coming home tonight that they are fairly sure there are 300,000 of them here but not sure it isn't 500,000. While there are a few who look to be in their 50's most of them I have seen seem more like late 20's and 30's. It is kind of cool seeing all of them around even if it is playing hell with the traffic.

I've thought about getting one myself. I've always liked the sound of a powerful engine, once had a car with a full race cam in it, nothing like sitting at a light and hearing them lope or the feeling when you punch the gas and the front end rises a little and pulls toward the right.

BTW, my hair is white, not gray, hereditary and started turn>

Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

I got a fellah, lived few miles s of me...sounds just like him... MOAN AND GROAN.... I am BROKE.... he said....

was helping him one day, and he was complaining how broke he was.... poor guy... only had $70k in the checking account, so he 'had to watch his pennies'... BUT... he would give you a grand in a heartbeat, IF you needed it, and he trusted you...meaning you werent going to screw it away, but had a genuine need... He gave a half mil a year to the local halfway house... and never thought a thing about it... jeans, go build the fence around the farm... drove a 66 Chevy truck on the farm...you would never have know it to see him... HE would call, and HE would get help any time he needed it.,.. most of the time I never let him pay me, either... ticked him off...oh well

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I never did find out how I got the name Cooper. I figure it to be a name given to a son buy his father back in England who made barrels for a living. Maybe grandpa was half Brit? Sounds like your buddy is down to earth. Those are the folks I like. I hate people that a materialistic.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Likely from the same AOL poster who has posted under 7 or 8 aliases at least, one of which is very likely KEYSENTINEL.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Gee another AOL poster surprise surprise. That makes about 9 aliases so far.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I am 99% sure that every AOL post other than myself, Jocktec, and maybe three or four others, who have posted here for months, are in fact from the same person. He or she does little or nothing to hide it.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Like Bayou Billy said; "Posers" Phil

Reply to
cashcroft

The Poker runs have been around for thirty years or more. "Today's Bikers" aren't doing any thing new. That's part of my beef. I think I'll buy a Honda. Phil

Reply to
cashcroft

Reply to
cashcroft

for

"Today's Bikers"

think I'll buy a Honda.

the poker runs may have been around for years but thats not where the big $$$'s are raised. its a good thing no matter how ones looks at it. I can see your point though.

Reply to
"Keyman