Is anyone here really a locksmith?

What is really kewl is the dichotomous Hindu god Shiva (the "Destructor and Regenerator") being deliberately associated with the ancient Egyptian god who called himself "Nuk pu Nuk."

When "nuk pu nuk" is translated into English it means exactly, "I am who I am." Yes! An almost identical announcement can be seen in Exodus 3:14: "I am that I am." This is how the God of Moses announces himself to his prophet.

Does Shiva really consider himself God or just a god? In either case, it seems a bit presumptuous, wouldn't you agree? :-) Sometimes he uses the tag, and sometimes he forgets it. A forgetful god? Not a good sign! :-)

ROTFLOL

Reply to
R1038095

Also NEARLY identical to the phrase Popeye uttered every time he ate a can of spinach, therefore -- Popeye is a god?

Come on you guys - get real and grow up. Don't like what a poster says? Ignore it. How's it gonna change your life? Duh! Respond and you show yourself to be the ass. <Return to lurk mode>

Reply to
MThomas859

Inadvertent? Not at all. The ironry of my "response" and it's advice (ignore and not respond) was not lost on me in the least. Wouldn't it be great if everyone could lighten up and not take themselves so seriously here?

Glad you enjoyed what I wrote ant that it brought a smile to your lips. Maybe there is intelligent life here. <g>

Reply to
MThomas859

Oh, I see - you will "become" a god based upon a "newer" interpretive rendering of three simple and ancient Egyptian words that were "previously" misunderstood for thousands of years by those who originated them. Ain't imaginative revisionism grand! :-)

Reply to
Putyourspanhere

-snip the usual irrelevant babble-

If there is a limit on how many AOL id's a user can create and delete this guy will be hitting the wall soon. LOL

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Jeez, talk about a paranoid wacko playing the same broken record!

Are you the only AOL subscriber permitted to use an anonymous screen name in this newsgroup?

With full consideration given to the fact that you compulsively and repeatedly opine in almost every thread, and probably talk to God regularly on a CB radio, it might be an enlightening change of pace for you to practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control. :-)

Oh, I see... but your compulsive intrusion into just about every thread is relevant? Now THAT is hilarious!

ROTFLOL

Reply to
Putyourspanhere

I only use one. It's pretty clear to anyone who has bothered to observe that you have used close to a dozen now. If it bothers you for people to notice try to be a little less blatantly obvious about it. I know you need to use multiple posting identities to support your assertions since virtually no one else supports them but you might wish to be a little creative about it. If you suffer from multiple personality disorder and your personalities are unaware of each other please disregard the previous suggestions and simply seek professional help. LOL

Reply to
Putyourspamhere