Sheet metal fastener Library

Hi,

I've searched this group for sheet metal fastener (imperial) library wtih no success.

Any suggestions on where to obtain models without having to re-create them from scratch?

Len

Reply to
Len K. Mar

Are you looking for some "PEM" type fasteners? If so, I've got 'em.

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

SolidWorks Toolbox has the full library of PEM fasteners in both inch and metric.

Reply to
Mike

SolidWorks Toolbox has a full library of PEM fasteners in both inch and metric.

Reply to
Mike

All,

Sorry for not being more specific......

What I really need is various sheet metal screws such as self tapping drive screws, roberston head, washer head, etc......

Len

Reply to
Len K. Mar

my sw toolbox is not even close to having a full library of pem's, inch or metric. can you define "full"?

Reply to
kenneth b

Any one I've needed has been there.

Reply to
Mike

in addition to what's provided, pem's from the following "bulletins" are quite popular, ALA, F, FE, PF & PL

would be nice to see some actual upgrading of toolbox when new versions are released

Reply to
kenneth b

Try McMaster-Carr web site. They've got lots of models available for download.

Reply to
Davis

I'll second that suggestion. ;-)

Reply to