Sheet metal fastener Library

Hi,
I've searched this group for sheet metal fastener (imperial) library
wtih no success.
Any suggestions on where to obtain models without having to re-create
them from scratch?
Len
Reply to
Len K. Mar
Are you looking for some "PEM" type fasteners? If so, I've got 'em.
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Charlotte, NC
"Len K. Mar" wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman
..
Reply to
Paul Salvador
SolidWorks Toolbox has the full library of PEM fasteners in both inch and metric.
Reply to
Mike
SolidWorks Toolbox has a full library of PEM fasteners in both inch and metric.
Reply to
Mike
All,
Sorry for not being more specific......
What I really need is various sheet metal screws such as self tapping drive screws, roberston head, washer head, etc......
Len
Reply to
Len K. Mar
my sw toolbox is not even close to having a full library of pem's, inch or metric. can you define "full"?
Reply to
kenneth b
Any one I've needed has been there.
Reply to
Mike
in addition to what's provided, pem's from the following "bulletins" are quite popular, ALA, F, FE, PF & PL
would be nice to see some actual upgrading of toolbox when new versions are released
Reply to
kenneth b
Try McMaster-Carr web site. They've got lots of models available for download.
Reply to
Davis
I'll second that suggestion. ;-)
Reply to