VB6 and Win XP performance settings

Any problems when using VB6 with XP's performance settings? I have a .dll for SolidWorks that is not working ok if this settings is not on:

"My Computer - Properties - Advanced - Performance Settings" and select "Adjust for best performance".

Frame caption is too big, funny colored and truncated, OptionButtons are totally black including text area

Enviroment: VB6 sp6 XP sp2

Windows 2000 with the shows everything just fine

Reply to
Markku Lehtola