Solid Professor and Matt Lombard team up

Jon,

Well we finally agree on something Jon.

Your posts do make you look like an idiot.....

But they are YOUR posts and they are quotes.

Some of your posts are so unbelievably contradictory its hard to believe even you said it. So that's why I give the dates you posted your dribble to make it easy for anyone to look it up and check it out for themselves.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Published.....ROFLMAO........PUBLISHED!

Your link is to something "published" Jon, your comments are not part of the article so YOU'RE NOT PUBLISHED. You simply responded on a blog in the public comments section......LOL....Published.....

Here is a link to where you were actually published:

[ Franco Folini

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced. ]

Reply to
brewertr