[for sale] books, modeling, reference, 1 railroad, couple gundam

Hi,

Cleaning out old books to make room for new books. Before I put them up on ebay, RMSers get first dibs ...

You pay shipping. I can do UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex.

I haven't checked to see what any of these books are going for today, if you want it find it online cheaper, make an offer and I'll consider it.

I prefer paypal, but will take money orders and checks (for exact amount). Note: money orders and checks will require a waiting period of several weeks for them to properly clear.

All are softcover unless otherwise stated.

All are in very good to excellent condition with slight wear, scuffing, or slight nicks in some edges of the covers. Note that I'm not a professional book condition rater.

Happy to provide pictures of condition of any books if you're interested.

Listed generally alphabetically...

John

o ... And Kill MIGS, $5 (Air to Air Combat from Vietnam to the Gulf War)

Squadron/Signal Publications, 1997

Lower right cover/pages have slight bend to them, but otherwise great condition

o Armor Conversion and Detailing Projects, $8 (from FineScale Modeler Magazine)

Kalmbach Books, 2nd Printing, 1997

o Assault: Journal of Armored & Helborne Warfare #4, $10

Concord Publications

Still in the original plastic as ordered from Squadron ... Didn't realize I already had it until some months after ordering

o Bent & Bettered Rotors, Volumn 3, $8

Squadron/Signal Publications, 1993

A couple of small kinks in the cover along the edge of the binding

o C-123 Provider In Action (Aircraft #124), $8

Squadron/signal publications, 1992

Some slight scuffs/scratches in cover near binding

o F-117A Nighthawk Walk Around (walk around #26), $7

Squadron/signal publications, 2001

o F-117 Stealth In Action (Aircraft Number 115), $5

Squadron/signal publications, 1991

o Luftwaffe Secret Projects, Strategic Bombers 1935-1945, $20

English Text, Hardcover

Midland Publishing, 2000

Cover sleeve has some slight wrinkling and a couple of nicks along the edge.

o Model Railroader's Guide to Passenger Equipment and Operation, $10 Kalmbach 2006

One or two nicks along the edge of the cover.

o Scale Model Detailing (Projects You Can Do), $8

Kalmbach Books, 1995

Edges of the cover has some wear, but the pages are in great condition

o Underground Military Command Bunkers of Zossen, Germany, $8

Schiffer Publication, 1996

o Gundam Technical Manuals #1, #3, #4, $10 for set

Tidbits about the storyline, the characters, the mecha, the ships, backstories, etc.

Published by TokyoPop

Text is English

#1 - Gundam: Char's Counter Attack #3 - Gundam 0083 #4 - Gundam Wing

o Gundam Mobile Suit Weapons, $5

A book with lots and lots of weapons from the mobile suits.

Printed in 2003, but I don't remember by who

All Japanese Text

Book itself is in excellent condition. The full sized cover sleave has some slight scuffs.

The 1/4 height sleave that goes on over the full sized cover sleave (if you've got any other gundam/japanese books you'll understand what I mean) has some wrinkles and dents and small rips along the edge.

o Wave Option System Guide Book, $4

Every wondered how to use all the Wave Option System greeblies for Gundam and mecha models? Lots of pictures and ideas for their use.

All drawings in black and white.

All Text Japanese

Wave Corporation, 2001

Reply to