Aviation and Naval Books for sale

Hello all,

I am thinning out my library, and have the following books for sale. Prices are negotiable. If interested, please contact by email. Payment either by Paypal (preferred), postal order made out in Japanese yen, bank cheque, or cash.

British Destroyers - Edgar J. Marsh (US$380) Akagi, Monografie Morskie - M. Skwiot, A. Jarski (US$10) Model Ship Guide Vol.1 (USN WW2 ships, IJN Haguro,Ashikaga) - Pitroad (US$6) US Light Cruisers in Action - Squadron Signal Publications (US$12) Radar at Sea, the RN in WW2 - Derek Howse (US$20) Marine Mitchells in WW2 - Jerry Scutts (US$10) Aero Detail No.22 F4F Wildcat (US$30) Aero Detail No.23 De Havilland Mosquito (US$40)

Regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug