Thank You UGS / Siemens...

for putting losers like Matt Lombard, who don't understand what tools many machining jobs really need, in his place. I'm glad Matt Lombard
is scared. He has good reason to be scared!
http://dezignstuff.com/blog/?p 4
"I?ve said this before, but I?ll repeat it here because I think it?s at the heart of the argument. Pushing direct modeling tools too far down the ladder to enable non-engineer/designer workers (such as machinists, graphics artists, marketing people or general office personell) to make engineering/design changes will have a backlash."
The backlash is going to be machine shop doors hitting fucking idiots like you in the behind as we toss your worthless ass out. You're absolutely right Matt Lombard, you certainly aren't needed around a machining job shop. Hit the road motherfucker.
The real beauty of UGS / Siemens is that they have a far better understanding of what tools manufacturing really needs.
UGS / Siemens deserves to capture serious market share with the new way they are integrating direct modeling tools with parametric tools.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:14:05 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Jon,
You're just jealous because Matt IS published, successful and a SolidWorks expert.
[ I will be starting the www.myigetit.com Solidworks course in the next week or so. ] jon_banquer, July 19, 2007
[ I'll be reviewing the www.myigetit.com SolidWorks course shortly. ] jon_banquer, July 19, 2007
So Jon it's been nearly 9 months now, how long does it take you to finish a couple videos?
Or did you just pull another jon-the-donk-bandqueer?
LOL, Tom
Ignorant:
Jon, I never forgot any of your postings about SDRC I made the wrong decision in spite of what you said. There have been a number of times that my Wife has told me to be careful in dealing with someone and after words says "I told you so". She earned the right to say it as well as you have earned the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. I made a decision that went against my better judgment and as usual it turned out poorly. .... Tom Brewer
Ignorant:
I do not purchase programs unless I know before hand that they are what I want and/ or need.... Tom Brewer who cant follow his own advice. See above.
Ignorant:
Tom Brewer thinking he and his pals like Joe788 can play their Usenet staking games, lie on a repeated basis and suffer no consequences for doing so.
Ignorant:
I have shot myself in the foot, not an easy thing to do when it is in your mouth and your head is in your ass. Tom Brewer admitting what hes often like.
Ignorant:
Someone who has a proven track record of not being able to deal with or accept the kind of change that occurs in the cadcam market... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.
Ignorant:
Someone who doesn't live in San Diego yet insists there is no shortage of CNC machinists here... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.
Ignorant:
Someone who criticizes someone on SolidWorks but has never helped anyone with specific SolidWorks answers. Someone who is not able to answer any questions that Vinny had on master modeling or skeletal modeling. Someone who has never posted any models they have done... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.
Ignorant:
Tom Brewer's failure to understand who Matt Lombard really is.
Ignorant:
Tom Brewers unable to comprehend whats on the cover of the SolidWorks Bible:
"Whether you're a new, intermediate, ...."
Ignorant:
Someone who cant understand more than a simple I love it! or I hate it! type of comment ... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.
Ignorant:
Tom Brewer implies that because you acknowledge that the $25 SolidWorks course covers subjects / topics that the $650 SolidWorks course didn't that you're now somehow an idiot and got screwed when you decided to purchase the $650 SolidWorks course.
Tom Brewer Writing About SmartCAM:
I ended up paying a consultant $40.00 per hour for two weeks.
FYI, when I said "Solid modeling" in reference to SmartCam it was tongue in cheek. What you could not see is that when I was typing that I was laughing to myself. Anyone that uses SmartCam and Solid Modeling in the same sentence cannot be taken seriously.
Recently Tom Brewer said SmartCAM had no user interface problems and yet the record shows Tom Brewer thinks SmartCAM does indeed have user interface problems:
The only real problem that I run into is that the screen can get cluttered and it becomes difficult to pick and choose elements in Free Form. I just use the utility masking feature to hide what is in the way, that cures the problem but it does add work (I tried the snap filtering and snap options but for me it was not the best way), I have seen other packages that handle picking and choosing in better.
Conclusion:
Tom Brewer thinks hes a SolidWorks expert. A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/blog/2007/07/spend-a-littleo.html#comment-76366100
jon_banquer wrote:

http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/blog/2007/07/spend-a-littleo.html#comment-76366100
Jonnie, you're stuttering - again. You are showing (again) that no one but yourself is ignorant. What a surprise!
gk
Don't know if this is true or not.
I heard at SW World-2008 Jon Banquer was out front pan handling spare change and cold leftover pizza when Matt Lombard just happened to walked by.
There was a large dog nearby licking himself, Matt overheard Jon say; "Boy! I wish I could do that."
"If you pet him he might let you." Matt said.
Don't know if this is true or not. I heard Tom Brewer's wife went to SolidWorks World in San Diego and begged Matt Lombard to tutor Tom so he would stop making ignorant mistake after mistake. She even offered to lick Matt Lombards balls if he would help. Lombard is said to be seriously considering the offer. Brewer is said to be very jealous because he has been licking Lombard's balls for a long time now and doesn't wish to share.
jon_banquer wrote:

http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/blog/2007/07/spend-a-littleo.html#comment-76366100
Too predictable! No one would have guessed that Jonnie would do yet another of his forgeries.
gk
Too predictable! Yet another post to Usenet by loser Gary Knutson with no content. Gary Knutson has got well over ten years of no content posts to Usenet.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

Hey, I'm learning from my hero Jonnie B. Don't knock it.
I'm guessing that in Jonnie Land, any sort of BS that I post will be considered "content".
gk

Damn dude.....thats the second time today you've had me laughin. You practicin for a stand up routine or whut?
Barn
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:35:16 -0700 (PDT), barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Jon seems to have missed the humor......LOL
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

An alternate punch line to that one is "You'd better ask him first".
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

hey jon "penis breath" banquer: please stfu, you idiot.