Survey: Do You Regularly Use "Corn Cob" Type Roughing End Mills?

To All:
    The subject title says it all. Sample of the type I mean:
http://www.endmill.com/pages/rougher.html
[ ] I use serrated edge roughers in all materials.
[ ] I use serrated edge roughers in soft materials.
[ ] I occasionally use serrated edge roughters.
[ ] I tried them, but don't use serrated edge roughers anymore.
[ ] Other.
Comments:
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

A couple handfuls of pearl barley, oven roasted to a medium brown makes for an absolutely scrumptious vegetable beef soup.

BottleBob wrote:

For most 3D work indexable bull nose tools with light to moderate depths of cut and high feeds achieve final shape much faster and with much less tooling expense than corn cob cutters are capable of. When I need to rough with an endmill I usually reach for an SGS Z-Carb.
--
Black Dragon

Three minutes of serious sex and I need eight hours of sleep and