newbie question:

How does cnc machine 'learn' what it supposed to do ? I am a computer geek. Do you run it through a series of steps?

snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-code
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

On Apr 26, 6:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

Where is SVL when you need him to "help" this poster out? ;>)
He must be enjoying the nice weather.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:42:48 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

You don't know how one works? Daveb
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:57:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com (DaveB) wrote:

And that surprises you?
snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com (DaveB) wrote in

Snowing at teh house. It's almost May for crying out loud.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Proves Cliff's global warming theory, you will probably still have snow in July. Daveb
snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com (DaveB) wrote in

LOL.
Warmer makes it colder. That's the mantra.