curved helix?

Has anyone out there ever tried to create a curved helix
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you
-Davi
Reply to
David
2005 added the ability to swist along a sweep path. So, sweep something along your curve, with the apropriate number of turns specified. The resulting edge is a helix along a curve.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Hi
This question was asked a few weeks ago, I responded with this file. Let me know if it's what you are trying to achieve?

John Layne
John Layne
Thank you for your prompt replies. The file that you posted John look like it will be particularly helpful. I'm sorry that I'm covering ol territory. I'm somewhat new to this forum and don't have to muc experience with other forums either. I must not have used the righ words in my search. So, thank you for graciously re-posting you file Sincerely Davi
Reply to
David
No worries
John Layne