curved helix?

Has anyone out there ever tried to create a curved helix

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you

-Davi

Reply to
David
2005 added the ability to swist along a sweep path. So, sweep something along your curve, with the apropriate number of turns specified. The resulting edge is a helix along a curve.
Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi

This question was asked a few weeks ago, I responded with this file. Let me know if it's what you are trying to achieve?

John Layne

John Layne

Thank you for your prompt replies. The file that you posted John look like it will be particularly helpful. I'm sorry that I'm covering ol territory. I'm somewhat new to this forum and don't have to muc experience with other forums either. I must not have used the righ words in my search. So, thank you for graciously re-posting you file Sincerely Davi

Reply to
David

No worries

John Layne