Matt Lombard - SW Users Summit

Stewart,
Don't get your hopes up about meeting me, I'm not that good looking or personally charming. You might be disappointed. ;o) Other folks that you will want to meet will be there as well, like Ricky Jordan and Richard Doyle, and as some of the crazy crew from the North Alabama user group, Brian McElyea and Gary Hall to name a couple (at least I think they'll be there).
I'm looking forward to the Summit as well. I always pick up a few things watching other people run the software, plus it's nice for once to be surrounded by people as geeky as me. A whole day of stuff!
(For anyone who hasn't signed up yet, do it:
matt
it:
This will be my first one so I am not sure what to expect, but I am always looking to learn more. I have only been using for about 3 years now and I do mostly sheetmeatal so I am interested to see some of the other aspects of solidworks. So do you know if there is a users group for the Memphis area? Oh, and do you know of some good places to get some grub in Nashville? Later...
Reply to
thestew
it:
Matt & Stewart,
We should have most of the "crazy crew" there from NASWUG. :-)
I think this will be THE premier SolidWorks event in the Southeast for users in 2007. It is going to be a blast!
Stewart - There is a newly formed SolidWorks users group in Tupelo, MS
I keep hearing that there may be interest in starting one in Memphis. Make sure you catch up with Matt at the event. He will know more about that.
See you guys in Nashville!
Best Regards,
Ricky Jordan

Ricky Jordan
You can expect about 10 different presentations, two at a time so you have to make choices. Richard will do something different in the lead-off session and at lunch. He usually gives stuff away, and I know we will have at least one SW 2007 Bible to give away.
There have been some discussions about a Memphis group, and it is in the works. If you are interested in helping, let me know and I'll hook you up with the folks who are doing the work.
As far as chow in Nashville,I have no idea, I've never been there.
See you there!
Matt
Reply to
matt
I emailed the North Mississippi users group although they meet a little far from me, about 2 hours. I am very interested in getting a users group started up here in Memphis, the company I am with presently employs 16 solidworks designers, I think that would be a good start.
Reply to
thestew

Site Timeline