Thank You

I am trying to teach myself AC LT. I am retired and do woodworking as
a hobby.
My usage of AC is to 'design' the various things I want to make and
then have 'she who must be obeyed' check out the measurements etc.
It is another activity to keep me from slipping into senility. There
are those who say I have already slipped.
I have an AC LT manual that is of some help. I also use ACs Help but
usually find it confusing as I do not have enough of a background to
understand it. So I have posted my questions here and also at
and have received a tremendous
amount of help.
For that I would like to thank those of who have responded to my past
inquiries and ask you to be on the alert for my future ones.
Thanks again.
Reply to
trvlnmny