question about view types in ProE drawings

I'm wondering if I can specify to show hidden lines or no hidden lines for
each view on the same sheet? Right now they are all either wire frame,
hidden, or no hidden depending on what I choose from my toolchest view. I'm
using ProE 2001.
Thanks
Reply to
Dennis Beifus
Yes, it is possible to set the display of views independently, as follows: 1.. Select the view you wish to change so that it highlights in red 2.. RMB and select 'Properties', last menu item (I'm already starting to forget 2001) 3.. From the VIEW MODIFY menu, select 'View Disp' 4.. Select the display of hidden features and tangent edges, then Done and OK to set changes David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline